Monday, February 8, 2010

Services


Play Time Tea Parties
Children love having tea parties and you love watching their imaginations run wild – why not invite a few of their favorite friends over for an official Tea Party and let us photograph these fantastic moments for you to treasure, now and for years to come?

Jessica or Jen will come to your home, a park or any special location of your choosing and set up a tea party for up to 4 children and provide the table settings, juice and cookies and a trunk full of fun dress-up clothing for them to play with. As your children play, chat and enjoy sharing a friendly cup of “Tea” – your photographer will be capturing every moment, every wide eyed giggle and every laugh and hug they offer!
Each child attending the tea party will receive their very own personalized photo album of their most memorable and special Tea Party and a photo disc with all of the photos taken during the event. Each parent or guardian will also receive a print release, so enlargements and extra prints can be made for friends and family who will no doubt treasure these moments just as much as the children will!
Tea parties are 30 minutes long with an additional 30 minutes of portrait photography time allowed for the photographer to get a couple of individual shots of each child and some group shots in a more traditional posed setting.  Packages start at $150.
Tea Party Themes -   

Little Ladies Tea
The Little Ladies Theme is for the traditional tea party setting with a more “Old fashioned Tea Party” feel. There will be plenty of fun dress up clothing in a variety of colors, frilly hats and little white gloves and lots of costume jewelry! These parties are generally held in your home, your back yard or your own garden or patio!

Sugar Plum Tea
The Sugar Plum Tea is for those that still believe in fairies and want to have a tea party outside in a garden or surrounded by trees and moss covered rocks at one of our gorgeous local parks – with a trunk full of dress up clothing that also includes fairy wings so the children can flitter and fly around the tea table and make believe while sharing a cup of flower nectar with their fellow fairies and sprites!



Birthday Tea Parties
Make your child's birthday one to remember!
Book a Tea Party Birthday (for up to 6 children) and your photographer will not only provide the tea party décor and the dress up clothing and jewelry – but she will also provide the cupcakes and juice for each guest that is a part of the magical day!
Your birthday tea party will last about 45 minutes with a photographer to document the entire thing so you can sit back and enjoy the event and let your photographer worry about getting all of the fun moments captured for you!

As the children play together - we photograph them as a group and also make sure to focus specifically on the special birthday girl so she feels like a star! 

You will receive a small album and a photo disc of the photographs taken during the tea party, along with a print release so you can make enlargements and prints for your guests as well as personalized thank you cards with each guest’s photo if you choose to!
You may choose from either the “Little Ladies” tea party theme or the “Sugar Plum” tea theme!
If you are interested in booking a Birthday Tea Party – please contact us for pricing!
In addition to the basic Tea Party we also offer these services:
With each tea party – for an additional fee, we can provide party favors for each of your guests to take home with them as a memento from the party or a framed 8x12 portrait for each child or family that attends the party. Please contact us for more information on pricing.


Do you have pre-teens or teen girls?
We also offer “Slumber Party” photo shoots as well as “Models For A Day” sessions! Please contact us for more information!  

Meet Jessica

-10 copy

www.epiclifephotography.com


The Artist

The most important thing you need to know about me is that I am an Artist. My work is ultimately fueled by my unquenchable desire to create, imagine, and explore. My style and techniques are constantly growing and changing as I mature as an artist. This ensures that my images of you will be unique, fresh, and beautiful.

It is important for me to tell a story with my images. I strive for every image I take to capture the viewer, and have them asking questions and inserting their own meanings. Honest emotions and movement are essential in creating images that will captivate for years to come. It is easy to glance and pass over a standard, stiff-posed portrait, but add laughter or movement and the images come to life it becomes an image really worth exploring.

The Professional

Photography is more that art for me; it is my career and my livelihood. I took my long time hobby and made it a legitimate business in January of 2009. As I took this step, I have made the necessary upgrades to my equipment and software so I can give you professional grade images. The prints and display products that I offer are of the best quality ensuring not only a beautiful photograph but longevity to your investment.

Not only do I offer quality products, I pride myself on having an outstanding work ethic and providing excellent service. I have photographed many couples who have been scammed, misled, or disappointed by their previous photographers. I refuse to be someone's photographer-nightmare!

I make certain that my clients get that outstanding service experience by really getting to know them and involving them in the process. I love to hear what my clients want from their photos! While we are on a shoot, I show my clients the images and we bounce ideas back and forth until we create the feel that they want. Through this process, my clients become comfortable with me so that they can relax and be themselves in the short time we have together.

The Person

I am a professional; however I am always a person. I bring that person to my business, and it helps me understand relationship dynamics. By keeping myself sensitive and real, I am responsive to the people I am photographing.

I am a Woman. I am a Wife. I am a Mother. I am a Daughter. I am a Sister. I am a friend. I am an Outsider. I am an Artist. I am a first generation American. I am a business person. I am a music lover. I am a movie buff. I am a computer nerd. I am philosophical. I am an outdoorsman. I am many things, and all of those aspects play into my photography.